Granite Granite BLX and Notorious 6S jumps in sunny vacations.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chopik

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Notorious
Hello friends! Newbie to ARRMAFORUM and sorry for my english, its not my native language - learn it from the videogames:rolleyes: I want to introduce to you my video from spring bashing session with my "handmaded" ramps. What do you think, guys, does anyone interested in that sort of folding ramps? Weight about 7 kg, dimensions 600x650x200 when folded.
Love both of this monsters for power, looks and toughness. Great rigs!

Hello friends! Newbie to ARRMAFORUM and sorry for my english, its not my native language - learn it from the videogames:rolleyes: I want to introduce to you my video from spring bashing session with my "handmaded" ramps. What do you think, guys, does anyone interested in that sort of folding ramps? Weight about 7 kg, dimensions 600x650x200 when folded.
Love both of this monsters for power, looks and toughness. Great rigs!
Welcome to the Arrma Forum!
Pwn horde and git gud is my motto.

Hello guys, new content here. Sadly not super-duper-bash, but nice to see. Hope you enjoy it like I do.
And continue:
Really want to listen your opinion what you like/dislike in videos.
Stay strong like ARRMA!

Yep and another video about granite!
Still nothing broken after steering block wreckage. Very like it for light weight.

Keep bashing now in forest! Still no issues and breakages. So I think it's worth jumping higher next time:rolleyes:
But I also like when it flies from hill to hill like a plane.

Keep bashing now in forest! Still no issues and breakages. So I think it's worth jumping higher next time:rolleyes:
But I also like when it flies from hill to hill like a plane.
Nice spot.

New jumping session is arrived! Pleased to show to you:
ADS-7M is gived up, but everything else is great!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back