Granite BLX battery plug type

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrocker

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
I am looking for a battery for the granite BLX that is solderless. I wanna get it from tower hobbies I have some e cash to spend there. My big rock is a different type cconnection than the granite. The duratrax battery suggested on the product page on the tower hobbies site has a star plug.

@Bigrocker Yes the Granite has a Deans type of connector, while the Nero has an XT90 battery connector. As for a battery I would suggest checking out our What's your "budget" LiPo of choice? thread - the most popular brand being SMC or SPC. Most any brand will sell batteries with just about any connector you want on it do you won't have to worry about soldering.

I just ordered an SMC 3S for about $40 that has good mAh (I don't remember specifics). You'll just need to order one with a Deans connector

@Bigrocker Yes the Granite has a Deans type of connector, while the Nero has an XT90 battery connector. As for a battery I would suggest checking out our What's your "budget" LiPo of choice? thread - the most popular brand being SMC or SPC. Most any brand will sell batteries with just about any connector you want on it do you won't have to worry about soldering.
Just a little fyi I was on the website for SPC yesterday and it says that they are closing up. I am going to be trying two gensacearespammers 4s batteries and two SMC 4s batteries and see what I think about those.

Just a little fyi I was on the website for SPC yesterday and it says that they are closing up. I am going to be trying two gensacearespammers 4s batteries and two SMC 4s batteries and see what I think about those.
Man that stinks, they made great batteries.

Is that why they only have a couple of batts listed? That's too bad I heard they were excellent.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back