Granite blx Esc blinking red. Cut antenna wired(oops)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s crazy. Yea I might just go that route. The lag drives me slightly nuts. I’ve heard that it makes the experience a whole different animal when you have a good tx

that is a true statement my friend.. the difference is plenty apparent when you try a different radio... the flysky gt3b or gt3c is much better than the factory stx2, plus it doesn't hurt the pocket at all.. if you want something that is leaps and bounds better futaba will have you covered at a cost..

but i recommend the gt3b to all new comers to the hobby.. its a good way to be reliable and get your feet wet with all the settings...

that is a true statement my friend.. the difference is plenty apparent when you try a different radio... the flysky gt3b or gt3c is much better than the factory stx2, plus it doesn't hurt the pocket at all.. if you want something that is leaps and bounds better futaba will have you covered at a cost..

but i recommend the gt3b to all new comers to the hobby.. its a good way to be reliable and get your feet wet with all the settings...
I’m guna have to try it. Thank you!
and thanks for the help today!!

best bet is just grab a flysky gt3b for 36.00 bucks and call it.. the stx2 it's just not reliable enough to justify the price of a new receiver... but if your hell bent on the stx remaining in the rig id be happy to send you a whole setup rx and tx.. just pay shipping..
Get this. Was on the arrma army fb group this morning and a guy was talking about his flysky gt3b has horrible range. Like less than 50 feet.
have you had this issue? He was going to take the plunge in a Futaba. Idk if I want to spend that money right now

Get this. Was on the arrma army fb group this morning and a guy was talking about his flysky gt3b has horrible range. Like less than 50 feet.
have you had this issue? He was going to take the plunge in a Futaba. Idk if I want to spend that money right now
The GT3B is a good radio, the quality control on their stuff is probably not the best so every now and then you get a dud, however it is really outdated. If I was to buy another Flysky radio I would opt for the Noble.

no issues with mine or my buddies.. seem to work flawless.. i actually went to the bmx track today and we ran for almost 5 hrs.. i agree with @slick2500 on sometimes you get a dud, or who knows, maybe the op broke his antenna coax while installing.. sad part is you will never know the real story...

no issues with mine or my buddies.. seem to work flawless.. i actually went to the bmx track today and we ran for almost 5 hrs.. i agree with @slick2500 on sometimes you get a dud, or who knows, maybe the op broke his antenna coax while installing.. sad part is you will never know the real story...
This is very true. And he said he had a lot of issues with other radios so who knows what’s really going on
Thanks. Hard telling what the problem was.
you getting good range out of yours?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back