Granite blx Esc problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris25

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
So I was driving my granite blx and then brought it in side. After an hour came back to turn it on but it won't move. It steers, but won't move forward or backwards. There is a red light on the esc that blinks ever 5 seconds. So I don't know what is going on. Also sometimes if it wants to work I turn it on and there is a red light for 2 seconds not blinking followed by a green light then it moves. Help?

So I was driving my granite blx and then brought it in side. After an hour came back to turn it on but it won't move. It steers, but won't move forward or backwards. There is a red light on the esc that blinks ever 5 seconds. So I don't know what is going on. Also sometimes if it wants to work I turn it on and there is a red light for 2 seconds not blinking followed by a green light then it moves. Help?

Blinking red light generally means it toast. Try doing a factory reset. Turn on transmitter. Turn on truck. go and hold the set button for 5 seconds and it should blink green to confirm the reset. I am pretty sure that is how you do it. It's in the manual.

Blinking red light generally means it toast. Try doing a factory reset. Turn on transmitter. Turn on truck. go and hold the set button for 5 seconds and it should blink green to confirm the reset. I am pretty sure that is how you do it. It's in the manual.

I'm having this problem to but when I turn the transmitter on then the car the red light just blinks on the esc the steering works I tried to rebind no changes I tried to reset the esc but it never blinks green. Also.the car moves with out me doing sometimes ..so what do you mean by its toast

I'm having this problem to but when I turn the transmitter on then the car the red light just blinks on the esc the steering works I tried to rebind no changes I tried to reset the esc but it never blinks green. Also.the car moves with out me doing sometimes ..so what do you mean by its toast
Grim-reaper-featured.jpg

Forgive me for not reading back in the thread, but if you’re under 2years of ownership and have proof of purchase, call up HH support and I’m sure they will get one on the way ASAP.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back