Granite Granite BLX Speed Controller Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cageywhite

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello Everyone,

I have a Granite BLX. It's about a month old. Yesterday, I took it to the park and turned it on, the ESC flashed green for about a second and then it started blinking red. Steering worked, but power did not. I changed batteries and even did a factory reset for settings (which I never changed in the first place), but the behavior is still the same.

Any ideas on how to fix this, or is it time for Arrma customer support?

You say a month old. But how many packs have you run with it? One or 20? Do you get your rig wet at all?
Need more information. You are not alone. But there are many reasons the ESC can fail, besides being FUBAR(bricked) defective. HH will warranty them. Others have. Seems to be a problem with these ESC's more than others.
If you warranty it, Phone them and leave a call back number. Or you may wait on hold for a while. Been there before. Have proof of purchase available. Sometimes they want the part back. Mostly not. Their turn around is fast in the States if its in stock.
Welcome to AF.
Others may chime in hopefully. Again provide more information if possible.:cool:

Hey Everyone, thanks for your responses.

I've run about 10 packs through my truck in the past month. Never got it wet, just dirty. If there are things I can do to check it before I return it, please let me know. Looks like I may need to do a warranty replacement ...

Check the voltage of your cells to see if it's a battery or charger issue. Make sure everything is plugged in and nothing came loose. Do a factory reset and reset the throttle setup too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back