Granite BLX v2 diff binding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freelosophy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Had a stripped input gear and replaced it now the yoke set is to tight and there's no mesh and when I tighten the two screws holding the yoke it gets worse. Double check and looks fine got a new yoke set doing the same thing. Anybody been here before? Bought some shims from horizon gonna give that a try thought I ask . . . ? btw the binding is between the input gear and the 37T gear on the diff.

Unfortunately it's very common with the 3s rigs and due to the cheap plastic yokes. They like to bend and warp causing the binding. You can try to shim opposite the ring gear and also loosen the two screws that tighten the yoke together. Best fix unfortunately is picking up the aluminum yokes and I've seen the Integy and GPM are off on spec so best is the Hot Racing set but they are hard to find sometimes and a bit spendy also. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Racing...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

thanks for the feedback, this little granite has seen a lot and given a lot of fun too. I'll pick up a set and see how it goes. Thanks for the info bro !

thanks for the feedback, this little granite has seen a lot and given a lot of fun too. I'll pick up a set and see how it goes. Thanks for the info bro !
I can relate I've had my Granite over a year now and it's an absolute little tank. It's now my 4s beast and a blast to bash for sure! Your welcome, that's what the forums all about helping each other out and making the hobby as enjoyable as possible đź‘Ť

thank you bro, I started with a granite this forum is the reason am still into rc. Now am over the hump and I can figure things out. Second rc got a tekno mt410 and it's beautiful but a lot bigger. Looking for third not sure what to get. btw the granite has almost every upgrade, including steering and ackerman, steering rods, put tekno shocks on it. It's really smooth. thanks again man, I got some .05 washers and I'll play it with although I did order the hotracing from ebay. again thanks man!

thank you bro, I started with a granite this forum is the reason am still into rc. Now am over the hump and I can figure things out. Second rc got a tekno mt410 and it's beautiful but a lot bigger. Looking for third not sure what to get. btw the granite has almost every upgrade, including steering and ackerman, steering rods, put tekno shocks on it. It's really smooth. thanks again man, I got some .05 washers and I'll play it with although I did order the hotracing from ebay. again thanks man!
Nice! Ya mt410 looks like a nice rig for sure just hear the shafts and couple other parts don't like hard bashing though.

what's your best bashing rig?
Well to be honest it's hard to say as I have for bashing the Kraton 6s, Notorious 6s, Granite and Bigrock. Kraton does awesome for huge sends but so does the Noto, I'd say the Noto for me is a little bit better as the SWB allows for more flips and stunts. Have to say the same for the 3s rigs Granite is a flipping machine especially on 4s and I enjoy the flips and tricks. Here's some vids of me bashing my Noto and Granite with some epic flips and tricks.
Noto
Granite

Back