Granite Body Options: 1/8 scale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AimlessRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
What stock, 1/8 scale bodies will fit the granite with minimal work? I was hoping an Outcast or Notorious body would fit...

Has anyone done this? Tried searching with no success.

What stock, 1/8 scale bodies will fit the granite with minimal work? I was hoping an Outcast or Notorious body would fit...

Has anyone done this? Tried searching with no success.
I think you’re going to need to at minimum upgrade to the LWB chassis from the Typhon/BRCC/Senton/Kraton to fit any 1/8 bodies. ??‍♂️

Well I have no issue chopping the body... I would expect at minimum the tail gate, or even shorten up the bed entirely.

My main concern is the width of the body... again, chopping up wheel wells will probably need to happen.

Seen pics of the 4s OC body on the Granite.
Don't know what had to be done like OC body post or some trimming, but it looked sweet!

I just picked up the body mounts, posts, toolbar, front bumper, and body for the Outcast 4S.

I'm psyched to tinker with this! Hoping to make a Hoonicorn style resto-mod. Thanks for the help!
Post up some pics when yoir done, sure many would love to see.

Well crap... this just popped into my feed. Now that I see it done, I think the Hoonitruck idea is out the window. Kinda uninspired by it. I'll think of something.
Screenshot_20190813-075608_Instagram.jpg

Well crap... this just popped into my feed. Now that I see it done, I think the Hoonitruck idea is out the window. Kinda uninspired by it. I'll think of something. View attachment 45421
Where can I find the decals they used here, I've been searching and searching and haven't had any luck finding something I can use.

I'm trying to make my infraction into the Hoonitruck, any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated

I did see one picture in my search where it looks like someone found the decal kit for a different body and cut it up to fit.
IMG_20190809_070933_765-1200x900.jpg

You probably have to home brew some. You can ink-jet some of the stickers and use xxx main glue to attach them to the inside of the body. The zig-ags are simple enough out of masking tape.

I abandoned the idea and went retro race truck.
20190907_155041.jpg
IMG_20190907_160948_829.jpg
IMG_20190907_160948_849.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back