Granite body replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ok. I was hoping it was gonna be for the BR. Didnt look as we all been going back and forth. But when ever (soon) my governmental stolen (tax return of course) money gets here I'm in the market for a few things. But atm I'm too damn excited and sick to get a plan together. Upgrade the big rock OR GET A NEW TO ME RIG. May be obvious which id want to do 😜😜
Lol yeah the new jconcepts one I’m working on is for my typhon build, same LWB as a big rock. But I’m not to sure about it. It’s way too wide. Oh well it’ll be good practice.
Lol yeah the new jconcepts one I’m working on is for my typhon build, same LWB as a big rock. But I’m not to sure about it. It’s way too wide. Oh well it’ll be good practice.
Whatcha want to get?!?
I bought a new Mega body, like the color, plug and play.
View attachment 201830View attachment 201831View attachment 201832
Just realized that’s a voltage. Looks brand new?

Whatcha want to get?!?

Just realized that’s a voltage. Looks brand new?
Hey bud would you if u get a chance to sit it on the chassis so I can get a look at how wide?

Hehehe. My bad what body type is the concepts? Jeep style? Guess not since going on your typhon build. Sorry bro damn covid smoje brain 🙃🤤😜😜
Jeep gladiator is proline and bad ass
Ford 1979 f250 jconcepts. It’s really wide and kinda flimsy. I’ll be posting on how that paint and reinforce project go.

Might be more hassle than you want but if you stretched your Granite out with the big rock/Typhon arms already, the 4s outcast body fits nice. The body posts for it slot right in where the Granite ones go.
IMG_20210920_095200185_HDR.jpg

Still bothers me that the rear of the body extends past the rear bumper and will get damaged. But I have to admit, it looks pretty damn nice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back