Granite (brushed) on 2s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
! Definitely going to upgrade

Do you have a wheelie bar installed?
Screenshot_2015-12-15-09-19-57-1.png
You're going to need them

Hi

Is this the first time you used a lipo with it, if it is you might want to try using the NiMh battery if you have not already done that to see if you get any response out of it. If you still don't get any response out of it you probably have a fried ESC, if it is contact Arrma about the warranty exchange.
Yeh I get nothing at all.... how do I go about contacting arrma

Traction has become a challenge for me. Tires were wet but fish tailing for 60ft on concrete tell me a tire upgrade is in my future. Can't even imagine how much silliness a brushless system would cause.

Last edited:
Soooo i just recieved a 2s lipo and tried it on my brushless granite bls. I ran it without the cover just to see how much more powerful it would be inside my home. From standing still the truck did a backflip and landed on its back breaking the front post for cover lmao!!! Safe to say its a rediculous amount of power.

Traction has become a challenge for me. Tire were wet but fish tailing for 60ft on concrete tell me a tire upgrade is in my future. Can't even imagine how much silliness a brushless system would cause.
I love my trenches by proline......mother even grip in the morning d hole I run in!

Soooo i just recieved a 2s lipo and tried it on my brushless granite bls. I ran it without the cover just to see how much more powerful it would be inside my home. From standing still the truck did a backflip and landed on its back breaking the front post for cover lmao!!! Safe to say its a rediculous amount of power.

Same here! I put a 30c 2200 mah pack in my bls for the first time. I gassed it and wheelied for 20ft. The back of the body caught the asphalt and ripped the body mounts out in the rear! I love this truck on nimh. But Dam! It's even better on lipo!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back