Granite (brushed) on 2s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunchBox

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Has anyone ever tried or is anyone running a Granite with the brushed system on 2s lipo..... or does anyone know if I could run on 2s lipo? Thnx!

don't run 3s...seen a video of someone doing it for 3 min they probably only got 3 min. But 2s is cool. don't run the 2s more then 15ish min. Youll be in overheat range around 15 min.

I think I charged my lipo in life mode do you think I messed it up..... I checked it and the cells are low but they check good

While I was running tonight i lost connection with the truck and it stopped and it almost took off by itself.... What may have caused this to happen?

Ok the esc comes on and I believe the radio is connecting I got throttle but ibhave no steering. It come on and turns to the left twitchs a little but and won't do nothing guess I need to replace that maybe

A broken servo can cause an electical glitch too and cause the esc and reciever to act strange.
Kinda like a reverse feed...extra unsed energy sent back to the esc and reciever will make the car do werid things

A broken servo can cause an electical glitch too and cause the esc and reciever to act strange.
Kinda like a reverse feed...extra unsed energy sent back to the esc and reciever will make the car do werid things
Yup servo was bad.... pulled it out I got a new one In it and works awesome

Attachments

• 20151120_191933.jpg
    20151120_191933.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 31
how much faster would it go if I get the 2s lipo and brushless motor? Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread. Still a newbie :)

how much faster would it go if I get the 2s lipo and brushless motor? Sorry don't mean to hijack the thread. Still a newbie :)
Not a prob I'm sorts new also!...... Upgrading to brushless and lipo adds a good deal of speed and power! I raced an ATV yesterday of course he won in the long run but he said I was hitting 55 mph and I believe I could go a little faster!

Not a prob I'm sorts new also!...... Upgrading to brushless and lipo adds a good deal of speed and power! I raced an ATV yesterday of course he won in the long run but he said I was hitting 55 mph and I believe I could go a little faster!
! Definitely going to upgrade

Do you have a wheelie bar installed?

Hi

Is this the first time you used a lipo with it, if it is you might want to try using the NiMh battery if you have not already done that to see if you get any response out of it. If you still don't get any response out of it you probably have a fried ESC, if it is contact Arrma about the warranty exchange.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back