Vorteks Granite bumper fit Vorteks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried a Granite front bumper on a Vorteks?
I put a Vorteks bumper on a Granite, so it will work. Bumper mounting holes are the same for Granite, Typhon 3s, Big Rock Crew Cab, Outcast 4s, Kraton 4s and Vorteks

I put a Vorteks bumper on a Granite, so it will work. Bumper mounting holes are the same for Granite, Typhon 3s, Big Rock Crew Cab, Outcast 4s, Kraton 4s and Vorteks
Thanks! That’s what I was hoping for. Would you know if the granite front bumper would fit the granite on the rear?
I got a t bone front for my granite. The stock bumper is way nice though so want to find a good use for it.

Thanks! That’s what I was hoping for. Would you know if the granite front bumper would fit the granite on the rear?
I got a t bone front for my granite. The stock bumper is way nice though so want to find a good use for it.
Same applies for mounting holes, but in the rear, clearance for the body is what I can't verify. Test fit it without screws before to see if there's room to clear the body.

Same applies for mounting holes, but in the rear, clearance for the body is what I can't verify. Test fit it without screws before to see if there's room to clear the body.
Sweet, thanks!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back