Granite Chassis & A-Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harriot10

Speed runner with a learner’s permit 🤣
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton EXB
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Typhon 6s
I was bashing the Granite pretty hard today and ran into some issues. My rear RPM arms are now curved like a banana and they through the pins out of the rear hubs during landings. Can the A-arms be straightened? I thought you could heat them up and get the flat again? Not sure if it's even worth it! I finally broke the 4s wing and actually cracked the chassis too! I ripped the whole rig apart for a good cleaning and maintenance. Looks like I need some parts! Got some crazy air anyway! :p

I’ve broken an a arm so far but never seen bent, I’d just 86 em and get a few sets of the factory ones cause they’re cheap like borscht.

I’ve broken an a arm so far but never seen bent, I’d just 86 em and get a few sets of the factory ones cause they’re cheap like borscht.
I snap the factory ones quick! Send it!

I’m more low and fast, broke the a arm trying to do a high speed pass under a picnic table.
Launching mine! Big air and back flips! Waiting on my Infraction. ;)

Yes you can boil the arms for a few mins and then force them flat and let them cool.

Yes you can boil the arms for a few mins and then force them flat and let them cool.
I thought I heard that somewhere. I’ll give it a shot! Got another set in my parts box if it doesn’t work.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back