Granite Granite drive shaft wheel bone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoomfast23

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
Hi, can anyone help me with how to fix and keep this from popping out or do I have to buy a new one didnt have this truck a month and after 4 runs in grass this happened twice. Any suggestion I would really appreciate it.

20201114_153248.jpg

20201114_153304.jpg

20201114_153407.jpg

Slipper is most likely to tight.. that shaft is beat.. once they pop it will continue to pop.. replace it or call horizon and warranty it...?
Thank you
Slipper is most likely to tight.. that shaft is beat.. once they pop it will continue to pop.. replace it or call horizon and warranty it...?
One question how do I warranty it i bout it off Amazon?

What he said..☝️... just screen shot your purchase page on amazon, or bank/card statement, send that along with pictures of the axle.. they should take care of you without issue..?

Agree with the others that say the slipper clutch is too probably tight.

While you are waiting for a new part, snap it back together. Then use a heat gun or a rework station to soften the plastic and use pliers to reshape it.

Loosen your slipper and replace it. Once they pop the first time, they end up popping even faster the next time.

Agree with the others that say the slipper clutch is too probably tight.

While you are waiting for a new part, snap it back together. Then use a heat gun or a rework station to soften the plastic and use pliers to reshape it.
Lol I did just that and it worked it haven't popped out yet I've jumped multiple times and its still attached but they did send me a new set thanks for all the advice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back