Granite Hub carriers? ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bogdaddyd82

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello all you ARRMAniacs!!
Has anyone found an aluminum Hub carrier and steering knuckle for the Granite? ? I swear I saw a set on a Granite somewhere.. However it was a while ago and I forget where I saw it.

Any help would be much appreciated! !

.Hi

Sorry to say but no there are no Arrma aluminum upgrades or any after market upgrades. But you can get aluminum upgrades for other RC's to fit but that is about it.

Well there is the red aluminum motor mount plate, the red aluminum front hinge pin brace and the red aluminum shock tower braces.

Last edited:
Yea I think Arrma is seriously missing out on there 1 10 scale hop ups market.
I personally know a bunch of people who pass by Arrma cuz there's no aftermarket and factory hop ups. It sux cuz I really like my Arrma Granite! And id like to make it stronger.. but adding shock tower braces and motor mounts just isn't enough. Especially when bashing.. Bad landings and things just happen. It would b nice to have a sense of security in the higer quality aluminum parts.

Anywayz thats my rant.

There was a pic floating around of a number of red Arrma produced upgrades from a booth at a trade show or something. The hub carriers were in there but they obviously have not gone into production with them (yet). IIRC there were also a few other parts shown that have not surfaced yet either. I can't seem to dig it up with a search, maybe someone else knows where to find it...

There was a pic floating around of a number of red Arrma produced upgrades from a booth at a trade show or something. The hub carriers were in there but they obviously have not gone into production with them (yet). IIRC there were also a few other parts shown that have not surfaced yet either. I can't seem to dig it up with a search, maybe someone else knows where to find it...
That's got to be where I sae them. This gives me hope! ! Please someone. .somewhere get these parts in stores ! Take our $$$$$ please! ! Lol

Those were from a trade show in 2013, pretty sure they are never coming.
ARRMA-Option-Parts.jpg

Yea it's pretty sad that there are more hop ups available for Redcat racing products than there are for arrma vehicles. Even the 8th scale stuff from arrma have little hop ups available.

However, I am very happy with my Granite bls right out of the box. And I will be purchasing another arrma vehicle. Either a Talion or typhon not sure yet. Though I really hope that someone out there makes some stronger suspension and drive train parts. For those of us who are more than willing to pay for them!

We all need to email rpm to try to convince them to make aluminum upgrades

I sent an email to RPM. First of all I wanna say, the person I dealt with was awesome! The person said there is a good possibility that RPM will be releasing Arrma ho up parts in the near future! !

However RPM does not produce Aluminium or Steel parts. But theydo use high strength nylon and the like. I can't wait to see what they come up with!

I got us a email in maybe we should all contact them..... Can we bump this up somehow to spread the word around the forum. If they get enough attention maybe they will consider it!

So I ordered a new Metal gear dual bb high torque servo, the Traxxas aluminum hub carriers and I plan to do some mods to the steering linkages to tighten up the slop
However I am posting this question here. What do you guy's think about this cvd set from the 6s senton? AR220032 I wonder if they will work. Has anyone tried them? 85mm from pin to pin. Only 2mm longer than the stock Granite dog bones.
Anyhow they are cheap enough I might just try and see myself. Any information or comments would be awesome!

Hi

I take it that you are talking about the front CVD's. The axle part is way to big to fit. If you take a look at the manual you will see that the inner bearing is big and the outer bearing is small, where as the bearing on the 2wd's is small on the inside and bigger on the out side.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back