Granite Granite just went full throttle parked in the living room. Everything off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metalbrain

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
The kid was driving his granite a little bit ago. The truck lost brakes and reverse. He brought it in so I could look at it. I had it sitting on the floor with the esc switched off. And the radio switched off while I was reading up on the no brake/reverse issue. And the truck out of nowhere just goes full throttle. What could be wrong it does this anytime the battery is connected

It is recommended that you always switch off the car first and remote second so this does not happen.

Some esc's do their own thing when the transmitter is turned off before the vehicle's power is disconnected. Always unplug the battery before shutting off the transmitter. When I was a noob, I had an rc plane launch out of the back of my truck once when I made this mistake of turning off the radio first. :oops:

It is recommended that you always switch off the car first and remote second so this does

Some esc's do their own thing when the transmitter is turned off before the vehicle's power is disconnected. Always unplug the battery before shutting off the transmitter. When I was a noob, I had an rc plane launch out of the back of my truck once when I made this mistake of turning off the radio first. :oops:
The esc is always switched off before the radio. This problem is beyond that. The truck goes full throttle in any and all situations as soon as the battery is connected. I re bound the radio same thing. I think the esc is smoked

I'd try a 6s out of curiosity... just sayin....

Obviously in a controlled environment with adult supervision and no alcohol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back