Granite Granite just went full throttle while parked in the living room with everything switched off?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metalbrain

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
The kid was driving his granite a little bit ago. The truck lost brakes and reverse. He brought it in so I could look at it. I had it sitting on the floor with the esc switched off. And the radio switched off while I was reading up on the no brake/reverse issue. And the truck out of nowhere just goes full throttle. What could be wrong it does this anytime the battery is connected

The kid was driving his granite a little bit ago. The truck lost brakes and reverse. He brought it in so I could look at it. I had it sitting on the floor with the esc switched off. And the radio switched off while I was reading up on the no brake/reverse issue. And the truck out of nowhere just goes full throttle. What could be wrong it does this anytime the battery is connected

Sorry for the issue.... I am no pro still a newbie as well... I see why they say to disconnect the battery when done which I do but I see a good example here.

Again just throwing straws at it, I would say the ESC is bad and call Horizon Hobby for a replacement. You can try to recalibrate/program/rebind the ESC and see if it will learn all the positions back. Outside of the research, this is what I would try to do and contact Horizon next.

Sorry friend....

Noob mistake just adjust the throttle trim , the dial that says channel 2 ,kid probably messed with it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back