Granite/ m2c hex adapters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaPa Thorn

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
I put the m2c adapters on my wife's Granite and the wheel nuts barely grab any threads, they're about half off the hexes. Anyone else have this issue. Using Proline Badlands.

I run these on my Bigrock with the MX 28s without any issues. Only thing I've had happen is the center barrel nut came off once so make sure to use loctite on them.

I run these on my Bigrock with the MX 28s without any issues. Only thing I've had happen is the center barrel nut came off once so make sure to use loctite on them.
But does your wheel nuts tighten all the way or hang off a bit? Because the problem I'm having is they won't. They're too short with the wheels on.

But does your wheel nuts tighten all the way or hang off a bit? Because the problem I'm having is they won't. They're too short with the wheels on.
They aren't all the way on I agree they do hang off a little bit. But with some loctite and tightened down they haven't came off or gave me any problems.
20211024_141450.jpg

They aren't all the way on I agree they do hang off a little bit. But with some loctite and tightened down they haven't came off or gave me any problems. View attachment 175977
Yep, thank you. Thought I was having one of those idiot moments where I forget to do something really obvious.
They haven't fallen off yet, but maybe on the next batch Mitch could spare a little more material.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back