Granite Granite mega 2wd on 3s battery selection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sldnx01

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
My old granite runs on 2s fine and dandy. Anybody know of a 3s that would fit in it? My 2s 5000mah is 5.5in long 1.75 wide and 1in tall. That's max the tray can hold. Is there such a thing as 3s this size or smaller? Obviously a 5000mah is too big. Can you use a battery that says heli or airplane? Or are they different yet.

My old granite runs on 2s fine and dandy. Anybody know of a 3s that would fit in it? My 2s 5000mah is 5.5in long 1.75 wide and 1in tall. That's max the tray can hold. Is there such a thing as 3s this size or smaller? Obviously a 5000mah is too big. Can you use a battery that says heli or airplane? Or are they different yet.
Take a look at SMC. They make really slim lipos ??

Can of worms! Can of worms.
This old car is sweet. I'm not scared of opening a can of worms. I have spent over 1200 on this car with new powerplant and tons of repairs and upgrades and spare parts. Infact I just rebuilt it again from braking the frame in half. I'm not worried, I enjoy it lol

There is a Zeee 3S 5200mah battery on Amazon that fits in my Granite 2wd. Its the old style Granite where the battery installs from the bottom. I charged it up yesterday to give it a try and I can't keep the front wheels down to get a good speed run. I can hit 30mph if I accelerate slowly and I still have 1/2 the throttle left but anything more than that and the front lifts up. I've tried adding weight but that didn't help much. I'm not sure how to keep it on the ground. Maybe a wheel/tire change. Also, I need to change to a bigger hex because the 3S is stripping out the hex on the wheels.

https://www.amazon.com/Zeee-Helicop...attery&qid=1578946338&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-2

There is a Zeee 3S 5200mah battery on Amazon that fits in my Granite 2wd. Its the old style Granite where the battery installs from the bottom. I charged it up yesterday to give it a try and I can't keep the front wheels down to get a good speed run. I can hit 30mph if I accelerate slowly and I still have 1/2 the throttle left but anything more than that and the front lifts up. I've tried adding weight but that didn't help much. I'm not sure how to keep it on the ground. Maybe a wheel/tire change. Also, I need to change to a bigger hex because the 3S is stripping out the hex on the wheels.

https://www.amazon.com/Zeee-Helicop...attery&qid=1578946338&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-2
Wheelie bars ????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back