Granite Granite mega diff weight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin34

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Hi guys sorry for another post.I want to put silicone fluid in my mega diffs.I know they come with grease inside but I would prefer fluid.The brush less ones come with 10k but I am wandering if that's to thick for a brushed truck.I have 3k,5k,7k and 10k here.I also have way thicker for my 6s rigs but they will be to much.I am thinking 7k front and rear.What do you think?Thanks for any advice.

Depends on where you want to drive and how much steering you need. The stock grease is way thicker than 10k. But they don’t pack the diffs with that thick grease, so it may be close to the same with a 10k filled diff cup. Like @dillon_mitko said above, you will just have to buy a few bottles of various weights and experiment.

Thanks guys I will have a look and see how much grease is in the diffs.I just use it for bashing in my back garden.

Thanks guys I will have a look and see how much grease is in the diffs.I just use it for bashing in my back garden.
You can simply grab some auto grease for a few bucks and add more to lock the diff or pull some out to open it. You don’t need to buy diff fluid if you don’t want to.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back