Granite Granite mega/mst mx1 tire hex sizes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jsky87

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
I have a granite mega v3 that I've converted to brushless and blew out a rear tire (after alot of abuse, donuts and pavement driving/ I only run it on 2s) .But they are still pretty soft tires so I'd rather try something different. I seen a few people on here recommended mst mx1 tires so I looked into them and they're relatively cheap and look super durable but I can't find a hex size anywhere online.

I have a granite mega v3 that I've converted to brushless and blew out a rear tire (after alot of abuse, donuts and pavement driving/ I only run it on 2s) .But they are still pretty soft tires so I'd rather try something different. I seen a few people on here recommended mst mx1 tires so I looked into them and they're relatively cheap and look super durable but I can't find a hex size anywhere online.
Those are scale monster truck tires and will require a lot of trimming of the body to get them to not rub if you can even mount them.
You're going to have to get some 12mm hexes on there then your tire selection will open right up.
Duratrax makes wheels with a 14mm hex and Proline has optional 14mm hexes for their wheels. I would rather stick with 14mm hex than 12mm hex as it is way easier to strip out 12mm hex wheels than 14mm.

All of these Duratrax tires come on 14mm hex wheels https://www.amainhobbies.com/duratr...cement-parts-cars-trucks/c12704?fb=121&fb=121

But I would rather go with Proline at the end of the day as I didn't have good luck with the Duratrax tires I had.

Thanks for your help guys. I don't wanna switch to 12mm hex unless I absolutely have to. And I didn't realize the mst tired would be such a pain to mount.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back