Granite mega servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weshickey

Reaction score
I have a granite mega rtr that the steering servo just crapped out in. I’m pretty new to this and wondering a good metal gear replacement would be. I’m pretty new to this so not sure exactly what I’m looking for. The servo saver (I think that’s what it is) says it’s 23 tooth. All the servos I find seem to be 25 tooth. Do I get rid of this part or have to get a 25 tooth one to be compatible with after market stuff. Any recommendations and help is appreciated. Thanks
Please excuse my doubling up on lack of experience. Should have proof read this before posting.

I have a granite mega rtr that the steering servo just crapped out in. I’m pretty new to this and wondering a good metal gear replacement would be. I’m pretty new to this so not sure exactly what I’m looking for. The servo saver (I think that’s what it is) says it’s 23 tooth. All the servos I find seem to be 25 tooth. Do I get rid of this part or have to get a 25 tooth one to be compatible with after market stuff. Any recommendations and help is appreciated. Thanks
Please excuse my doubling up on lack of experience. Should have proof read this before posting.
I got a new servo for my 3s typhon when mine when out. The stock servos are the same on mine and yours I think. You can get a 25t servo saver and a 25t servo. That's what I did anyways. Someone else might be more help than me and send you some links.

I got a new servo for my 3s typhon when mine when out. The stock servos are the same on mine and yours I think. You can get a 25t servo saver and a 25t servo. That's what I did anyways. Someone else might be more help than me and send you some links.
What servo saver did you get?

You can go a HD Kimbrough SS. Many guys use that also. One option. The 25 spline optional 4x4 Arrma SS is always on B/O.
And the DS3235 35kg Amazon servo is WP and steel gears, 25 spline. 99% of servos are 25 spline. Might as well move to 25 spline now and for the future.. The Spektrum 23 spline kind of locks you into their stuff . $$ and not the best.
I have 5 of them in my 6s rigs. Non failed yet one is a year old in my 6sKraton. Beat that up well too.
Amazon.com: ZOSKAY 35kg high Torque Coreless Motor servo Metal Gear Digital and Stainless Steel Gear servo arduino servo for Robotic DIY,RC car (Control Angle 180°): Toys & Games

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back