Granite Granite Mega to BLX conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Typhon 3s
Finally got my Granite all put back together. My Mega to BLX conversion is complete. Final parts I'm waiting on are a set of ZD Racing shocks from Banggood. Should be here next week. The body is from eBay that is made for a Traxxas. I had to cut the whole rear bumper off to fit the Wing and mount on. I shoogooed and drywall taped inside of the body as well. So it should last a whole lot longer than the stock body. I also added the Typhon 3s front and rear A Arms making it wider. Motor is a 3200 kv with a 16 tooth pinion. I am running BLX diffs and slipper. It's been quite the journey of converting this. Next small upgrade will probably be the Hot Racing aluminum pivot balls.

PXL_20201007_193944553.jpg

PXL_20201007_193952815.jpg

PXL_20201007_194026236.jpg

Finally got my Granite all put back together. My Mega to BLX conversion is complete. Final parts I'm waiting on are a set of ZD Racing shocks from Banggood. Should be here next week. The body is from eBay that is made for a Traxxas. I had to cut the whole rear bumper off to fit the Wing and mount on. I shoogooed and drywall taped inside of the body as well. So it should last a whole lot longer than the stock body. I also added the Typhon 3s front and rear A Arms making it wider. Motor is a 3200 kv with a 16 tooth pinion. I am running BLX diffs and slipper. It's been quite the journey of converting this. Next small upgrade will probably be the Hot Racing aluminum pivot balls.

View attachment 103446

View attachment 103447

View attachment 103448
Were the blx diffs a direct swap with the mega diffs? It looks sweet man I dig it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back