Granite Mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Showtime_289

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Looking to find a Jeep Wrangler YJ style body, so I can turn my Granite into a Jurassic Park Jeep? Or even something like the Ford Explorer in the movie?

Where have you looked so far?
:cool:

Where have you looked so far?
Mainly just been looking on forums. I don't think it'd be a standard size or style for the Granite though. So it'd probably have to be a custom job. I've also just googled it but not really seeing much in the way of aftermarket bodies for the Granite.

On the whole there isn't much in upgrade bodies for many Arrmas in general. Depends on the model.
I would measure width and length of the StockGranite body and also the body post measurements front to rear. Then go to Proline racing, and check bodies and their measurements there. They have a large selection and ususally provide dimensions. Some will be listed as a fit for other brand rigs that are similar in shape and dimensions as the Granite. You will need to custom fit a body close in dimensions. I believe the Granite is considered 1/10 scale. Go from there, Commonly done in RC cars.
As far as what other guys have used with success so far, IDK.
I guess that is what you are looking for. Hopefully others will chime in with what they put on their Granite.👍
You probably already know that you can buy a Clear paintable Granite body as one alternative. 🤷‍♂️ Do your own custom painted, graphics and all. Just an idea. Maybe you considered that?
GRANITE 4X4 CLEAR BODY (INC. DECALS) (AR402261) | ARRMA - Designed Fast, Designed Tough (arrma-rc.com)

Pro-Line 1:10 Monster Truck Bodies | prolineracing.com
Good luck.

Last edited:
I have just finished a Proline Chevy body for my granite

I had to trim the rear fenders as I have lowered the body posts
7732E4E2-65A4-4CE2-B468-00DE42517A57.jpeg

Back