Granite motor mount questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodythedog

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Mega 2WD
I scored a Scratch and Dent Granite 4x2 from Tower yesterday and will be taking it Brushless as soon as I get it😀
Before I get flamed, I already have a Spektrum motor and ESC from an earlier project idea so I’m technically not polishing a turd with Hundo’s and will be running it 2wd for a bit as an experiment.
Here’s the question, are all the Granite motor mounts interchangeable? If I order a BLX or Hot Racing etc for the 3s or 6s will it fit?
Thanks in advance!😀

I scored a Scratch and Dent Granite 4x2 from Tower yesterday and will be taking it Brushless as soon as I get it😀
Before I get flamed, I already have a Spektrum motor and ESC from an earlier project idea so I’m technically not polishing a turd with Hundo’s and will be running it 2wd for a bit as an experiment.
Here’s the question, are all the Granite motor mounts interchangeable? If I order a BLX or Hot Racing etc for the 3s or 6s will it fit?
Thanks in advance!😀
Yep they all will fit, as long as it's 3s.. no 6s parts are interchangeable really besides shocks, and they take a lil fab work!! If you have any concerns or hesitations just post up on the forum what your about to buy and we will let you know if there are any mistakes!! 😎

Yep they all will fit, as long as it's 3s.. no 6s parts are interchangeable really besides shocks, and they take a lil fab work!! If you have any concerns or hesitations just post up on the forum what your about to buy and we will let you know if there are any mistakes!! 😎
Thanks , I pretty much thought so but wanted to be sure before ordering. I’ve been a Tamiya man most of my hobby history and have been away from RC for a hot minute and this is my first Arrma. Things are certainly more complicated than back in the ‘80s but also a lot more exciting!😀

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back