Granite motor recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s the Surpass 3670/2850. I think I got it on Amazon, but it’s available most everywhere online. The size is 36mm in diameter and 70mm long, and it is a 2850kv motor. I got the Firma 130A ESC on EBay. It was a take-off from a new Axial Ryft.

I had found a couple on Amazon, one blue and one red. Couldn’t tell any difference between the two really from the write up.

Meanwhile, as I was thinking it over, my wife ended up getting me the blue one. Or rather she told my mom that’s what I wanted for Christmas 😊 I also found out another family member had asked her what I wanted for Christmas, so she helped them get me stock granite tires. This woman has got my back even with my hobby!

So I am getting a surpass 3670, 2650kv to try out in my granite and new shoes. Sweet! 🙃

I had found a couple on Amazon, one blue and one red. Couldn’t tell any difference between the two really from the write up.

Meanwhile, as I was thinking it over, my wife ended up getting me the blue one. Or rather she told my mom that’s what I wanted for Christmas 😊 I also found out another family member had asked her what I wanted for Christmas, so she helped them get me stock granite tires. This woman has got my back even with my hobby!

So I am getting a surpass 3670, 2650kv to try out in my granite and new shoes. Sweet! 🙃
Regardless of the color, they are probably the same motor. Sellers often buy motors from the same manufacturing source and have them rebranded or have the color of the case changed just to stand out amongst the various sellers on Amazon. You particularly see that with GoolRC on Amazon.

Regardless of the color, they are probably the same motor. Sellers often buy motors from the same manufacturing source and have them rebranded or have the color of the case changed just to stand out amongst the various sellers on Amazon. You particularly see that with GoolRC on Amazon.

Yup, that’s what I was figuring after reviewing all the details on both motors and finding them identical.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back