Granite Servo broken?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eastwolf1228

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
I have a 2018 BLX 3 Granite bought Jan/19.
After running it through loose dirt (doing donuts) I went to do grass runs and noticed the steering servo was stuck on full right. Only able to get it back to neutral by hand when everything off. But as soon as radio and car are on, the steering servo pushes the wheels all the way to the right and I am unable to steer. If I'm lucky it will barely go straight. Steering servo makes permanent noise when on. I've manually moved the wheels from lock to lock with the power off and there are no broken/odd noises like teeth missing or obstructions inside.

Is this thing broken? Electrics? Servo saver? I thought you needed a big impact to break them??

I'm a noob, so this is new stuff for me but want to try something before trying to make a warranty claim.

TIA.

Have you removed the servo saver to see what it does when you turn on and it's not connected? It may need to be readjusted and you can tell by removing the servo saver. With nothing attached to the servo it should resort to neutral when you turn on radio. Then you can attach servo saver to see if that fixed it.

If the above recommendation doesn't work, mine was doing that recently and making a loud clicking sound. I ordered one for a Kraton off of JennysRc for $16 shipped.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back