Senton Granite Shell On Senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rain

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
One of my LHS has a custom Granite Shell that looks pretty cool... it is also super cheap. Would a Granite Body fit on a Senton without any modifications? Might be good for the afternoon play with the neighborhood kids.

The senton is 40mm longer chassis than the granite so the body won't fit over the rear shock towers. It will only fit if you cut off the granite rear bumper section and ream/drill different mounting holes in it front/rear if using the senton stock body mounts (they are wider than the holes on the granite body). If you also swap to the granite mounts you'll still need to ream/drill holes in the rear of the granite body further back.

For a direct fit/swap you can do the 3s/mega Typhon body with the typhon body mounts. There's also the 4s Kraton body/mounts. Both of these have the same length chassis as the senton.

Here's a pic of my 3s Typhon (same length chassis as the senton) with my granite body on top of it to better show the dimension difference and to give you an idea of what fitment would look like.
20200622_130003.jpg

One of my LHS has a custom Granite Shell that looks pretty cool... it is also super cheap. Would a Granite Body fit on a Senton without any modifications? Might be good for the afternoon play with the neighborhood kids.
A big Rock body will fit with just getting a set of body posts

A big Rock bodywill fit with just getting a set of body posts
I can't believe I forgot the big rock body/posts ?

But yeah the big rock should fit the senton chassis as well and give you that monster truck look like the granite, I'm just not sure if the stock rear senton bumper would work with the big rock without modification or not.

So, the answer is "No" :ROFLMAO:

Thanks dude, but I am not going through that much trouble to "save" money, though yours looks cool.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back