Granite shock upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Kraton 6s front shocks go on the back and the Mojave 6s front shocks go on the front. The Associated springs are a front set and rear set.

The Outcast 6s front shocks should work on the front if the Granite if you can't get the Mojave 6s front shocks. Outcast shocks might be a little bit long but should be pretty close.

Here is a set of Mojave 6s front shocks available on eBay right now for $29

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ARRMA-MOJA...-/174720028521?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286
🤑 got ‘em!!! Dude…thank you. I get tunnel vision sometimes and forget about eBay. Going to order the springs and that is it. Done. I have everything I need. Even stickers yup.

🤑 got ‘em!!! Dude…thank you. I get tunnel vision sometimes and forget about eBay. Going to order the springs and that is it. Done. I have everything I need. Even stickers yup.
That's kickass! Definitely a better way to go other than the Typhon 6S shocks. Ends up being almost half the price.

That's kickass! Definitely a better way to go other than the Typhon 6S shocks. Ends up being almost half the price.
Yup, leaving more to spend on other goodies. I love the little boxes (boxen) arriving weekly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back