Granite stops after 30 seconds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nietrijker

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Vorteks
hi Guys,

I just bought a brand new Granite. It run's like crazy, but after 30 seconds on max speed, the engine fails. Stearing works fine, but the red les is flashing and the engine does not run until I performed a power cycle. Can anybody tell me what is wrong here?

hi Guys,

I just bought a brand new Granite. It run's like crazy, but after 30 seconds on max speed, the engine fails. Stearing works fine, but the red les is flashing and the engine does not run until I performed a power cycle. Can anybody tell me what is wrong here?

Which Granite? Mega, BLS or BLX?

What do you mean with a power cycle?

I think he means "switching off and on again.
Sounds like cut off from the ESC. What battery you are using and how about you´re settings from the ESC?

Regards,
lonee

Indeed, switch off and on again. I have the mega version, so te brushed engine and the default battery (2000 NiMH.) Thanks.

Indeed, switch off and on again. I have the mega version, so te brushed engine and the default battery (2000 NiMH.) Thanks.

What kind of battery are you running?

If (the stock) ni-mh and the black key on the Esc (Electronic Speed Controller) is set to "Lipo" this would explain this behavior.

Than set it to "ni-mh" and try again.
Check your manual how to do it. It is just a small key you have to pull out, and put back in on the correct way. There's a small decal on the Esc how to put it back on the correct way.

42FDX3RJ2XYEHVBVB2WJXHKXM4YTZQHACAMGTEZG6K2YYH6VZR.jpg

please check if this is the case!
The black keys can be seen on above picture, right up front.

And if this is not causing the problem, here the same problem with info how to solve your issue:
https://arrmaforum.com/threads/mega-raider-battery-issue.1204/#post-29558

hi Guys,

I just had the same problem on mine. It was a bad esc. Took it to the hobby shop and they replaced it for free under the warranty

I just purchased the Granite Mega and had the same problem. I called my Hobby Shop and they replaced my ESC with a new one "free under warranty" and the problem now occurs quicker. Is it possible that I received 2 bad ESC's?

I am running my Granite Mega with Lipo batteries, my jumper is set correctly. Any idea's what can be causing this issue?

I just purchased the Granite Mega and had the same problem. I called my Hobby Shop and they replaced my ESC with a new one "free under warranty" and the problem now occurs quicker. Is it possible that I received 2 bad ESC's?

I am running my Granite Mega with Lipo batteries, my jumper is set correctly. Any idea's what can be causing this issue?
But the BLX instead. ??‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back