Granite street bash option

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiznatodd bidness

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I like to impromptu short course race with my buddy on construction sites. Very often we end up on all pavement races, which is wearing out my badlands.

What would you guys recommend for tires for street racing on a 3s granite? I would want to have 17mm for a quick swap.

Thanks for the expertise!

Follow up:
Which size is recommended. I didn’t realize the difference til I saw them. 53/107? Those are the slightly larger and wider option, but would that be too much on a 3s rig?

Follow up:
Which size is recommended. I didn’t realize the difference til I saw them. 53/107? Those are the slightly larger and wider option, but would that be too much on a 3s rig?
Considering you have the badlands, no should be good to go. Harder to set and keep the camber right because there are so square, the 53/107 I mean compared to the 42/100, heavier to so you'll get a little hotter. But a little more speed to so just be aware. Do you like the GRPs by chance, they are smaller but, to me a little grippier and they will run on grass and a bit on dirt while the Hoons will leave you stuck on grass. IN the end I hope you're happy with your choice info is the key.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back