Granite Granite tire failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...i blew up another tire. I’m done with these ???‍♂️

Attachments

• 47B08538-FE45-4CAE-B0C6-6EC05ED190AF.jpeg
    47B08538-FE45-4CAE-B0C6-6EC05ED190AF.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 48
They are only vented by the hole in the wheel. Did you make a hole in the tire too?
Yes there are many threads here including good videos on venting and how much of a difference it makes. It will save you so many headaches as well as dollars. I was a skeptic, but have since never had a single tire issue, unless you consider bald Hoons an issue.

Yes there are many threads here including good videos on venting and how much of a difference it makes. It will save you so many headaches as well as dollars. I was a skeptic, but have since never had a single tire issue, unless you consider bald Hoons an issue.

Cool, I’ll check them out. Thanks!

Venting is always great. Your rig though should determine the vent method.

Racing wheels I always vented on the inside of the rim because really I never raced on anything other than dry/manicured tracks.

Bashing, vent the tire and seal the rim if it has a pre-drilled vent hole.

As long as the hot air can escape the tire it helps (y)

Just for those that are about to vent tires that could be wet or dirty inside, make sure you don’t pull the throttle indoors or somewhere you don’t want to get dirty. Take it out in the yard and put it up on a block then let r rip. You’ll see rooster tails of crap flying out. Better yet get slomo video.

Just for those that are about to vent tires that could be wet or dirty inside, make sure you don’t pull the throttle indoors or somewhere you don’t want to get dirty. Take it out in the yard and put it up on a block then let r rip. You’ll see rooster tails of crap flying out. Better yet get slomo video.

i noticed one of mine had a drop of water coming out after i vented it. Sure enough it rooster tailed water on the first rip i gave it outside ?.

@jondilly1974
Had a pretty similar situation, although not because of tire venting.....Was running my BRCC through a muddy field when LVC hit. I wasn't sure if it was LVC or thermal, put in a new 3S pack, and told a buddy of mine to ''Press the throttle SLIGHTLY'' while I had the muddy car still in my hands (wanted to look if everything was fine).....I hadn't finished the word slightly when I had mud all over my jacket, my face and some in my mouth as that motherf****r just let it rip on full throttle... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

@jondilly1974
Had a pretty similar situation, although not because of tire venting.....Was running my BRCC through a muddy field when LVC hit. I wasn't sure if it was LVC or thermal, put in a new 3S pack, and told a buddy of mine to ''Press the throttle SLIGHTLY'' while I had the muddy car still in my hands (wanted to look if everything was fine).....I hadn't finished the word slightly when I had mud all over my jacket, my face and some in my mouth as that motherf****r just let it rip on full throttle... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Tell me there’s video ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back