Granite Granite tire model #

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@secretninja I just picked up a set today on Ebay, V3 take offs,
20201013_150232.jpg
20201013_150949.jpg

$44 to the door!

nice..... you're good at finding these deals, what kind of alerts are you using? ;)

are they going on your Big Rock?

edit- Typo
No alerts, just persistence.
20201013_160619.jpg
20201013_160926.jpg
20201013_161021.jpg
20201013_161134.jpg

Yes, got them today and installed on BR.

i wonder why Arrma didn't just use the same tires on the Big rock. Im trying to resist not getting the Bigrock and instead holding off for the Outcast 4s next year or 6s..

i wonder why Arrma didn't just use the same tires on the Big rock. Im trying to resist not getting the Bigrock and instead holding off for the Outcast 4s next year or 6s..
A friend once told me that I could enjoy something from now on and pay for it later, or I could spend the same amount of money down the road and not get to enjoy it until then.

A friend once told me that I could enjoy something from now on and pay for it later, or I could spend the same amount of money down the road and not get to enjoy it until then.

nice quote, thank for sharing and I fully agree what sentiment, thankfully I have wonderful girl that supports my hobbies. I guess some content is in order, I just got into this hobby in late July, got me a Senton and 2 weeks later picked up the Typhon 3s Cause the Senton tires ripped so I figured I would get me a new rig while I wait for the tires..lol.

I still had a gap to fill, and I wanted a truck- the Big rock filled that gap, but then this week, I decided to splurge a little and got me my first 6S Kraton, it arrives this week, I can't wait. I still kinda want the Big Rock, tho..lol but now that I'll have the Kraton it will 'buy' me time to decide if I still 'need' the big rock or maybe an outcast.... ./end of my ramblings...lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back