Granite tire size and compatibilities

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granite

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello all. Although i'm not new to rc's in general i am new to this forum and new to the Arrma world. I own a Granite Blx and want to know what type of tires and wheels are available for replacement other than the stock ones. What measurements am i looking when looking for after market tires? I know that the Granite uses 12mm hex. Do all 12mm hex tires fit the housing? The Gran has a pin for example, hence my question. I could be asking about the subject all day but so that i'm not too taxing on my introductory questioncan someone shed some light on the subject or post a link so i can start to learn the art of diy on my new monster truck. Thanks people✌

Just want to fit a couple of tires that are slightly smaller than the stock ones. Seen the Duratrax Picket SC tires and they look super cool, smaller than stock tires and more in tune with the usage i will give them( mostly hard surfaces including asphalt). Is that tire/wheel config fit the Granite?
Thanks again people. Btw..think ive uploaded a photo of the type of tire i want to fit on the Granite

One more thing...anyone got photos/link to a Granite with the Proline Trenchers?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161229-221414.png
    Screenshot_20161229-221414.png
    942.5 KB · Views: 207
If you are wanting short course tires, you might have better luck asking the people with a Fury. From what I understand, and don't take this for true, the chassis of the Granite and Fury are pretty much the same except for bumpers, so the tires should work. Anything that works on the back tires of a two wheel drive slash or all of the 4wd slash tires should work.

https://arrmaforum.com/threads/tires-for-a-arrma-fury.66/

Just want to fit a couple of tires that are slightly smaller than the stock ones. Seen the Duratrax Picket SC tires and they look super cool, smaller than stock tires and more in tune with the usage i will give them( mostly hard surfaces including asphalt). Is that tire/wheel config fit the Granite?
Thanks again people. Btw..think ive uploaded a photo of the type of tire i want to fit on the Granite

One more thing...anyone got photos/link to a Granite with the Proline Trenchers?
Keep in mind if you go smaller tire you may lose speed. So you may need to change gearing a little! Sort of a late reply!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back