Granite Granite tire size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3dplank

Reaction score
I want to make some street tires. I am going to buy the granite rims. What size tires will fit those rims. Thanks

14mm hex 2.8!! My #GRANITE 4X4 3s BLX with some killer Bandito MT on!
Arrma HopUps.jpeg

Aren't they on the wrong way?
Banditos aren’t directional. They have opposing treads on both sides of center, so it really doesn’t matter which side they’re on.

I want to make some street tires. I am going to buy the granite rims. What size tires will fit those rims. Thanks

Check the bead on whatever tire you get Traxxas bead tires are made to fit on different rims.

Take a look at these Low profile HPI Racing set of tires I got for my v3 #KRATON blx 6S monster truck!
I am not sure if they make these in a 14mm hex but if they do they blow the Bandito's away!

HPI Racing Rims on the v3.jpeg

Take a look at these Low profile HPI Racing set of tires I got for my v3 #KRATON blx 6S monster truck!
I am not sure if they make these in a 14mm hex but if they do they blow the Bandito's away!

View attachment 48304
Those would be a little too large for a 14mm 3S rig. It would overheat the electronics quickly. They are great on a 6S like you have here. They look real nice ??

These are the best street tires that you can buy in my opinion! I was in a gravel parking lot, and wow~ lets just say I can sit there and do 360 burns outs sliding, its sick! I love how these tires and well they grip and also you can slide with them in a corner!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back