Granite Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desertrat

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I need new tires for my Granite, I wanted to get everyones opinion. I drive on sandy desert hardpan. The dboots copperheads that are on it just spin and don't get traction. I will wait for y'alls advice.
Thanks everyone

I need new tires for my Granite, I wanted to get everyones opinion. I drive on sandy desert hardpan. The dboots copperheads that are on it just spin and don't get traction. I will wait for y'alls advice.
Thanks everyone
You should check out the proline trenchers I have those on my granite blx and they seem to get good traction on all surfaces!

Seems like you run in the same type of surface I will be. I am in the Southern California desert. The Prolines seem to be a popular choice.

I feel like I am becoming addicted and the truck isn't even in my son's hands yet.

Seems like you run in the same type of surface I will be. I am in the Southern California desert. The Prolines seem to be a popular choice.

I feel like I am becoming addicted and the truck isn't even in my son's hands yet.

Prolines are a great tire. I've run trenchers on my TMaxx and will be running some on my Fury here shortly. I've heard that the Duratrax tires aren't bad either but I've yet to try them.

Last edited:

Just wait until its in your hands.

Can't go wrong with the Trenchers. Soon I'll get a set of mashers to see how good they are. Plus they look kinda cool.

I know this is an old thread, but what Proline wheels do I need for my granite blx?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back