Granite-top speeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about a 5200 2s lipo 30c?. It´s ok for the bls?.

So im interested in seeing what kind of top speeds you guys get in your granites. Im clocking in @ 37mph on 3s with a 3900kv brushless. I would like to be able to go 45 50 eventually without breaking the bank. But that is in the future. Whats your top speed? don't know? download the free speedometer app, on the app store of your choice, and tape the fool to your truck! Let me know how fast your granite goes. Also what you did to it would be nice to hear as well.
Granite mega castle brushless upgrade with.
So im interested in seeing what kind of top speeds you guys get in your granites. Im clocking in @ 37mph on 3s with a 3900kv brushless. I would like to be able to go 45 50 eventually without breaking the bank. But that is in the future. Whats your top speed? don't know? download the free speedometer app, on the app store of your choice, and tape the fool to your truck! Let me know how fast your granite goes. Also what you did to it would be nice to hear as well.
I easily broke 45 with my mega with castle brushless upgrade 3800kv with 32p conversion 23/57 pinion/spur actually I believe I went faster probably broke 50 I think I hit 44 when I had my 22T pinion

My Granite does 63mph when I put it on my all stock 6s V4 chassis. Does that count?

Granite mega castle brushless upgrade with.

I easily broke 45 with my mega with castle brushless upgrade 3800kv with 32p conversion 23/57 pinion/spur actually I believe I went faster probably broke 50 I think I hit 44 when I had my 22T pinion
On 2S**

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back