Granite Granite Tough!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisDown1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Evening all, just wanna say. Granites are tough!! Took my Granite to school today and one of my pupils rammed the car full tilt into a solid bench post. It stopped running. Further investigation revealed a disconnected battery and the prop shaft had popped. No other damage. Put back together and off she goes. What a great little truck!!

I have one and really dig it! ?

Evening all, just wanna say. Granites are tough!! Took my Granite to school today and one of my pupils rammed the car full tilt into a solid bench post. It stopped running. Further investigation revealed a disconnected battery and the prop shaft had popped. No other damage. Put back together and off she goes. What a great little truck!!
I couldn't agree more- I have one and it's a tough and quick little truck- great rc for the price point

Just be aware that the plastic gets brittle in the cold?

Attachments

• 33891A14-6828-4699-A157-5BDF46BC01CA.jpeg
    33891A14-6828-4699-A157-5BDF46BC01CA.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 7B0AAEEC-5360-4B09-920C-13286E901D73.jpeg
    7B0AAEEC-5360-4B09-920C-13286E901D73.jpeg
    345.5 KB · Views: 52
Ahh it was cold out. Gotta be more careful of cold and brittle plastic

Mine wasn't so lucky. It was pretty cold here that day too.

I got it back up and running though. I put on some Typhon A arms. Gonna take it for it's first run today.

Been there, done that, with a wooden telephone pole at 45mph. At least these things are super easy to fix. All that damage you did is a 30min repair. ?

Been there, done that, with a wooden telephone pole at 45mph. At least these things are super easy to fix. All that damage you did is a 30min repair. ?

Yeah I love how easy these are to work on. They really did a great job on the design of these.

I'll get some footage of it running at the skatepark today.

Also picked up a Senton 3s. Put my Granite wheels and tires on it. It rips too!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back