Granite Granite transformation...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's back and it's ALIVE..!!! ?

Well its gone back to being a normal Granite, well sort of ?....

Reverted to stock 3s electronics but kept the 40mm fan on the motor, custom body and a few 4s bits added..???
I have an Infraction now as most of you know, so this little Granite's speed run days are over..?

View attachment 55719View attachment 55720View attachment 55721
Love the look of this truck- what tires and wheels are these...also what front bumper and wing?

Love the look of this truck- what tires and wheels are these...also what front bumper and wing?

Yeah I'd like to know what bumper you're using too. I want to to avoid tbone because of their poor reputation but I find any other options.

Also were you able to reuse the stock wheelie bar with wing mount attached? Hoping to just get the wing mount and wing and not have to pay extra for the outcast wheelie bar.

Yeah I'd like to know what bumper you're using too. I want to to avoid tbone because of their poor reputation but I find any other options.

Also were you able to reuse the stock wheelie bar with wing mount attached? Hoping to just get the wing mount and wing and not have to pay extra for the outcast wheelie bar.
Looks to me like he has the 4s OutKast wing and front bumper setup. Dirt cheap both together on jennysrc. I put same thing minus front bumper. Just had to get different body mounts for rear and trim body. Need buy a set of typhon body mounts

Looks to me like he has the 4s OutKast wing and front bumper setup.
Almost right..?
It’s 6s outcast wing, everything else is 4s outcast, bumper, wing mount, wheelie bar etc...
The tyres are Proline 2.8” MX Badlands...
???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back