Granite Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMax

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello,

I just bought the latest version of the Granite BLX. I am loving it so far! Is there any upgrades that I should be looking to get or need right away?

Thanks,
Jason

The new Granite comes with longer dogbones than the old one, so this may not be as relevant anymore, but I switched both mine and my stepdaughter's over to Associated T4 CVDs using the information in this thread: https://arrmaforum.com/threads/associated-cva-or-cvd-conversion.722/

If you're interested in shocks, check this thread out: https://arrmaforum.com/threads/affordable-1-10-scale-aluminium-shock-upgrade.67/
Page 10 shows the cheap Chinese ones I used on the stepdaughter's Granite and the install of the Integy ones I chose on mine.

I've been searching the forums for anything other then the plastic body post for the Granite and can't find a thing. Can anybody help with finding aluminum body post or another option for the body post. Thanks

I've been searching the forums for anything other then the plastic body post for the Granite and can't find a thing. Can anybody help with finding aluminum body post or another option for the body post. Thanks
I don't know if anyone making aluminum body posts for the Arrma Granite. Probably for good reason as there's little to no benefit to aluminum body posts.

They would be much more expensive, would look horrible after one or two flips and road rash, offer zero flexibility which will only cause it to bend and when aluminum bends it gets weaker which then means you'll need to replace it... at a much more expensive option.

I'll stick with plastic.

What I do is make sure I put the front body mount as high as it goes right off the bat....if it breaks there are more holes #protips

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back