Granite Granite upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock
  3. BigRock 4x4
  4. Granite
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
I wanna put some upgrades on my granite and I wanted to see if anyone on here had some good ideas to upgrade parts. I was originally looking at some aluminum arms, but I wasn't using my brain and before i almost got them i realized how dum that would be LOL. I am really looking for ways to make my body last longer...I'm going to put a wing on but that still doesn't cover the front. I'm just looking for upgrade parts in general that don't suck/are a waste of money.

Hi and welcome, you could always do the shoo goo and drywall tape on the inside of your cars body to make it more better lol (great English) like I did in this pic, then I painted it black

6B37F84B-A77D-4D00-819F-D2783ACCCC3C.jpeg

D7B9E9E4-A554-4BA0-83CA-4261BAA04739.jpeg

it still looks good on the outside 😂

I have done that in my current body (which now looks like it just came new out of the garbage) <but I noticed that it weighs the body down a bunch...

I would at the very least seal the motor/motor module. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/3200kv-blx-3660-motor-bearings.9826/#post-367654
Replace all the plastic pivot balls with either the Hot Racing ones or there are some Team Associated ones as well that I need to find the part number for.
Also the shocks, while they perform well they aren't very durable https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...d-blx-4s-shock-information-and-upgrades.7413/

Beyond that it really depends on how hard of a basher you are.

Granite is pretty tough OTB, I can agree with strengthening the body and sealing the module but why upgrade unless parts break or ware out.

I’m a big fan of adding the outcast 4S wing.

Would these help in the front? I’ve also heard of people installing the Maxx roof protector or something similar.

What about adding the roll cage parts from the Outcast 4s version body? That body is actually close in size to the Granite and around 20 bucks for the parts (x3 seperate purchases to make the whole system).

Imma go with a wing and Maxx roof protector. Also @dure0016 what kinda tires are you using? Imma go with the typhoons shocks. I’m also just gonna go with rear/front rpm arms. That should be good for me maybe see about making the steering bell crank aluminum🧐

Honestly the roof is the last of your worries....you gotta re-inforce the bed where the posts sit and the top tailgate areas lol Those for some reason are super easy to crack and you'll be replacing a body in no time after a few sessions of hard crashes haha

20210523_220958.jpg
IMG-20210523-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20210523-WA0008.jpg
20210523_220958.jpg

I just start to put my granite as a shelf queen because it was my first car,now I got a few nice arrma cars,waiting till jennys rc got the new outcast exb to buy parts for.my son notorius 6s will be nice
Enjoy man

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back