Fury Granite voltage converted to fury

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carson

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello I was to convert my granite voltage mega to a fury mega what is the things I need other than

Body post
Bumpers
Wheels
Body
Nerf bars
Fury chassis

Is there anything I am missing

Also do I need to change the suspension and shocks?
Hello I was to convert my granite voltage mega to a fury mega what is the things I need other than

Body post
Bumpers
Wheels
Body
Nerf bars

Is there anything I am missing

Also do I need to change the suspension and shocks?

Not possible to convert the Voltage to a Fury. They are both entirely different planforms. It would literally be easier to just buy a Fury. Or if you really want a 2wd short course truck just get a Traxxas Slash or an Ecx Torment I personally would lean more towards the Torment as they are only $150.

Not possible to convert the Voltage to a Fury. They are both entirely different planforms. It would literally be easier to just buy a Fury. Or if you really want a 2wd short course truck just get a Traxxas Slash or an Ecx Torment I personally would lean more towards the Torment as they are only $150.
I have all the parts listed and I also have a beat up granite voltage so I wanted to convert but didn’t know if it was possible

I have all the parts listed and I also have a beat up granite voltage so I wanted to convert but didn’t know if it was possible
It's like trying to build a Corvette with Camaro parts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back