Granite Granite Voltage ESC replacement question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THEPISTONHEAD

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Voltage
Newbie question, will the ARA390288 ESC work as a stock replacement on my sons Voltage? Truck is bone stock and has a bad ESC......will the ARA390288 plug and play? Thank you in advance!
1652645933708.png

You’ll also need a new receiver, servo (stock voltage servo is five wire and mega esc is three wire) and I’m not sure if stock motor-mega esc bullets are the same size. I put the mega motor, esc, servo and receiver from my old mega granite into a voltage over a year back and it worked well.

You’ll also need a new receiver, servo (stock voltage servo is five wire and mega esc is three wire) and I’m not sure if stock motor-mega esc bullets are the same size. I put the mega motor, esc, servo and receiver from my old mega granite into a voltage over a year back and it worked well.
IS there any other direct replacement ESC's that will work in this truck without buying other parts? Issue 1 is the stock ESC is $50ish and issue 2 is it's out of stock everywhere.....

I'd hate to spend that much when the truck was $90

Post in the classifieds for anyone looking to sell off their mega granite electrics or get online and look for a cheap brushed hobbywing set up.

I just replied in your other thread. If I were you I would get a hobbywing 1060 ESC, amazon servo and pick up a SLT radio set from Jenny's. While it is only a $90 truck, these changes will be night and day in terms of reliability and performance. The extended battery life and non overheating ESC alone was worth it for me. The kids get a good 30 mins now running on 2S and I can dial the speed down with the switch on the new transmitters.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back