Granite Voltage -- FIRMA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any update on that metal spur gear?
Didn't fit for sh*t, the mesh was so tight it was sickening.

I ran it anyway, let it clearance itself with some valve lapping compound, worked OK, didn't seem to get too hot once it was broke in.

I put the hobby to the side for a bit over a year. New house, a dog, and a baby. I plan on getting back into it, slowly but surely.

I have the same motor esc combo in my boy's truck with stock gearing. Perfect for him on 2s. I haven't tried 3s my packs don't fit. I lowered the punch to 2 and so far the stock gears and drive cups have held up fine. Glad to know the integy gears are heavy duty. That might happen but I don't know how I feel about an upgrade part that costs more than the truck I only put the firma system in because I already had it. Your truck is super beefcake tho so might be worth it?

I saved the part number for that receiver box, mines' been running in a ziplock bag taped to the chassis 😂.

I have the same motor esc combo in my boy's truck with stock gearing. Perfect for him on 2s. I haven't tried 3s my packs don't fit. I lowered the punch to 2 and so far the stock gears and drive cups have held up fine. Glad to know the integy gears are heavy duty. That might happen but I don't know how I feel about an upgrade part that costs more than the truck I only put the firma system in because I already had it. Your truck is super beefcake tho so might be worth it?

I saved the part number for that receiver box, mines' been running in a ziplock bag taped to the chassis 😂.
The receiver box is so nice to have! I was so stoked when it was a perfect fit. The zip-lock is definitely going to need an upgrade lmao. My servo burned up, I think I set my endpoints incorrectly. Along with that, I cracked the chassis, so a complete transplant is going to be needed at some point... I only plan on doing that when it completely separates itself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back