Granite Granite wheelie bar mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcbasher123

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Outcast 4s
The mods is free and really easy you still have the wheelie bar but it’s just higher up and can go down to take the rear bumper off
514D37F2-0437-4AB5-A829-D3633B7FC776.jpeg
B548D5A7-278D-4B26-86A6-97869EB18C4B.jpeg
image.jpg

Interesting mod for the wheelie bar.. Mainly for more 'give'..?

And, is that an AR butt stock I see?

You know if you cart will that thing or land on your ass-end off a good size jump it could do some damage. It’s connected to the skid plate which bolts into the bulkhead and all…

The wheelie is to low for me and it has made me launch jump wrong
You know if you cart will that thing or land on your ass-end off a good size jump it could do some damage. It’s connected to the skid plate which bolts into the bulkhead and all…

Also if you worried about bulkhead breakage you could make a mount the reconnects the top mount to the bottom 3d printed or bend some steal if you want more support

The wheelie is to low for me and it has made me launch jump wrong
This one is adjustable (3 height settings) and is far stronger than the stock one. May want to try it if your idea goes south.

3C7AE071-A3F1-4116-85A1-9D992830ADC6.png

This one is adjustable (3 height settings) and is far stronger than the stock one. May want to try it if your idea goes south.

View attachment 223121

I also prefer the older one. It definitely provides better wheelie angles and also provides good cushion and flex. But I'm not sure if it's stronger. Mine lasted about a year, but many people complained about them breaking, that's why Arrma changed it.

Nice if give it a shot if my idea breaks more than the diff and spur (rear diff and spur are the main reason i did this)

Yes, I think the new stock wheelie bar increases the change of damage to other parts. It's actually too strong. Since it barely flexes, I think it creates bad leverage on impact. On one rear end jump landing, the wheelie bar didn't break, but the chassis did. I've decided to run without a wheelie bar for now. I may get the older one again.

I also prefer the older one. It definitely provides better wheelie angles and also provides good cushion and flex. But I'm not sure if it's stronger. Mine lasted about a year, but many people complained about them breaking, that's why Arrma changed it.

The new stock wheelie bar is actually too strong for me. Since it barely flexes, I think it creates bad leverage on impact. On one rear end jump landing, the wheelie bar didn't break, but the chassis did. I've decided to run without a wheelie bar for now. I may get the older one again.
I have broken three of the stock wheelie bars that comes on the 3S line. Each time it was about a half inch from the wheel. Since I switched to the adjustable one a few months back I haven’t broken one. Of course I probably will at some point. I do like it better though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back