Granite with Panel Truck type Body?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Has anyone converted a granite to a body similar to the Gravedigger body? My son asked me if we could put a body like that on his Granite V3. I told him it could be done, but we would have to come up with some custom mounts. If anyone has done this, I would love to see some pics of the mods. I have a few 3d printers, so I am considering designing some new mounts.

Has anyone converted a granite to a body similar to the Gravedigger body? My son asked me if we could put a body like that on his Granite V3. I told him it could be done, but we would have to come up with some custom mounts. If anyone has done this, I would love to see some pics of the mods. I have a few 3d printers, so I am considering designing some new mounts.
I have just need to make really long body mounts for the rear. I used the JConcepts 51' ford panel truck body.
1624240828842.png

I have just need to make really long body mounts for the rear. I used the JConcepts 51' ford panel truck body. View attachment 153237
Did similar, used a Senton mount, drilled holes for straight supports (I think they were proline ), and supported a Grave Digger on a Big Rock chassis
Couple pics
20210425_174315.jpg

20210425_174031.jpg

20210425_173952.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back