Granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgerbitz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Fury
  3. Granite
  4. Nero
  5. Raider
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Talion
Hey guys.

I am new to the ARRMA world, and I just won a ARRMA OUTCAST, and I have tons of traxxas parts, and I love how well the outcast is built. So my question is....

Is the Granite similar to traxxas stampede? I would assume the Vorteks is like a rustler?

I am thinking of buying more and more ARRMA vechiles.

Similar in that they are both categorized as 2wd 1/10 scale monster trucks. You could also throw in the ECX Ruckus in that category. You can check out a review of all three in the link below by Big Squid. Granted, its a few years old and their have been a few changes to Arrma and ECX, but it will give you an idea how they compare

http://www.bigsquidrc.com/2wd-rtr-monster-truck-shootout/

Thank you, that is what is what i was wondering..

So what would be equalivant to a Emaxx? Would that be the nero?

Not sure. I'd say if you have an Outcast, the Granite would be a step lower in performance.

I don't have a Nero or a Kraton, but from what I've been reading, I'm probably going to get a Kraton next. Seems like the Nero has a bunch of issues with it.

Not sure. I'd say if you have an Outcast, the Granite would be a step lower in performance.

I don't have a Nero or a Kraton, but from what I've been reading, I'm probably going to get a Kraton next. Seems like the Nero has a bunch of issues with it.

The Nero issues are starting to sort out a little. The new HD rod ends seem to be helping for example.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back