Granite Grantie 4x4 BLX Parts in Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eska

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello all...
Can anyone recommend any online retailers in Canada for Granite BLX parts? Buying from American based sellers can be a pain with shipping to Canada.

Thank you

Hobby Wholesale, Great Hobbies, Big Boys With Cool Toys

where are you from? Dumb question, but do you not have a Local Hobby shop?
Toronto, I've been to Big Boys, and Great Hobbies just wondering if there was an online only vendor.

Thank you

Toronto, I've been to Big Boys, and Great Hobbies just wondering if there was an online only vendor.

Thank you
Order your parts through great hobbies for pick up and pay in store, you don;t have to pay shipping that way. Even if not ins stock they will get them for you, best service I've had.

Yeah best thing to do is pickup in store. I don’t mind a main hobbies they offer $1.99 shipping on a lot of items

Yeah best thing to do is pickup in store. I don’t mind a main hobbies they offer $1.99 shipping on a lot of items
I ussualy order from them.. but now im not eligible for 1.99$ shipping because i suppose of trump politics now so if i want a pinion its 5.19 shipping

I wanted to see the shipping cost on hobby wholesale and i submited an order without even making a payment.. what the hell is this? Website made to steal you money? I tried to camcel the order and they said success.. but when i clic order statut in my email still says payment required...and offers again to cancel order same thing happens
Now going to be in trouble with this *****
Im really mad

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back