Grass Killer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apocalypse

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
What's up Arrma Fam? So I do Heavy back yard bashing and this leeds me to not have any grass in my back yard. My wife doesn't know what to think and well neither do I. I'm not going to stop, but I wish my back yark did not look like chief keef takes the suburbs, does any one have a remedy for this dilemma ??

I move the ramp around ever couple packs just because it looks like someone has been hitting golf balls with a pitching wedge where I land. Little divots of grass missing everywhere in a 20' radius.

Backflips and Katars on 6s will leave nice twin skid marks all over the place but they're usually gone in a couple days. About the only tire I have that doesn't tear up the yard in some way are the ProLine Road Rage tires and they suck on grass unless you like drifting around and spinning out everywhere

This is why I drive in the park behind my property. :D

If you don't have another place accessible to drive, a ripped up yard with likely always be the result. Unless you create a dirt track in your yard.

The ladies don't understand the thrill of ripping through a good strawberry patch or the convenience of walking out and bashing in your underwear. This spring plant some high traffic grass seed like bermuda. Its not going to grow where you drive but should fill in around it.

Now you have the perfect excuse to buy 1/10 scale rc which isn't as harsh on your grass.

Byproduct of RC cars really, Get some MX badlands and really tear the hell out of your yard lol

I run on trails behind my house and 2 tracks so tearing the terrain up is less of a concern for me thankfully.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back