Grease part number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any marine grease or RC specific grease will be fine, just use sparingly. Depending on environment you run in, grease will tend to attract more dirt/dust and can accelerate wear. I use Tri-Flow bike chain lubricant on my RCs for the drives, bearings, hinge pins, etc.. and avoid grease altogether except for a light coat on diff ring & pinion since they're "sealed" from dirt/dust. Tri-Flow or any other bike lubricant with Teflon (PTFE) is usually a good choice and widely accepted in RC community.

Here's what I have, comes w/ a nice little tube that's flexible and real handy to reach tight spots.
https://www.amazon.com/Tri-Flow-TF0...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=M840B3G0PC31405WGRET

Hello im new whats the part number for general grease used in ball joints please?
Same question I asked another member this morning, do you mean these?

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 31
Any marine grease or RC specific grease will be fine, just use sparingly. Depending on environment you run in, grease will tend to attract more dirt/dust and can accelerate wear. I use Tri-Flow bike chain lubricant on my RCs for the drives, bearings, hinge pins, etc.. and avoid grease altogether except for a light coat on diff ring & pinion since they're "sealed" from dirt/dust. Tri-Flow or any other bike lubricant with Teflon (PTFE) is usually a good choice and widely accepted in RC community.

Here's what I have, comes w/ a nice little tube that's flexible and real handy to reach tight spots.
https://www.amazon.com/Tri-Flow-TF0...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=M840B3G0PC31405WGRET

Generally I always use some type of waterproof grease. You can get a decent size tub of it at any home supply or hardware store. I haven’t looked but I would almost bet that Traxxas sells grease with a part number on it! You’ll get a better deal at the hardware store!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back