Connecticut Great Bash Spot in North Haven, Connecticut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GottaGetEm

It Is What It Is!!! No, seriously!!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
On my way home from work with the wifey I decided to stop by an area in town known for dirt bikes, quads and all that good stuff.

Trails upon trails suited just fine for RC.

Follow Valley Service Road past The Only Game in Town (red marker on map). About a quarter mile in to the left or right you have choices upon choices.

I will get some images soon.

Update: Below is the road leading in.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Last edited:
that looks like an aggregate facility though... those are hard to get into... ive tried but always get denied... let us know...

that looks like an aggregate facility though... those are hard to get into... ive tried but always get denied... let us know...
There are no signs stating people are not allowed. Dirt bikes and such are not allowed of course and are ticketed occasionally. I will ask a local officer about it soon and update.

When I went after work there were 6-8 dirt bikes and a couple of quads ripping trails and the asphalt. We'll see.

There are no signs stating people are not allowed. Dirt bikes and such are not allowed of course and are ticketed occasionally. I will ask a local officer about it soon and update.

When I went after work there were 6-8 dirt bikes and a couple of quads ripping trails and the asphalt. We'll see.
The spot up by the cliff on the Cheshire side. Real nice opened area to smash around.

There was a famous local ice cream spot on the corner not far from the enterance. Gravel path by the creak. I used to sneak in at night and ride mountain bikes with headlamps like 20 years ago, lol.

The spot up by the cliff on the Cheshire side. Real nice opened area to smash around.

There was a famous local ice cream spot on the corner not far from the enterance. Gravel path by the creak. I used to sneak in at night and ride mountain bikes with headlamps like 20 years ago, lol.View attachment 32601
Hamden.

There was a famous local ice cream spot on the corner not far from the enterance. Gravel path by the creak. I used to sneak in at night and ride mountain bikes with headlamps like 20 years ago, lol.View attachment 32601
Thanks!! I live 15-20 minutes away.

I know this is an old post but I live in meriden . How did the spot behind the only game in town work out?

I saw this post last year and went to check the spot out 2 separate times, both times the gates were closed and there were signs that said no trespassing or something like that. I haven't RC'ed in a while but my 2 favorite spots for launching RCs are the BMX track in Meriden and the New Haven Veterans Park.

On my way home from work with the wifey I decided to stop by an area in town known for dirt bikes, quads and all that good stuff.

Trails upon trails suited just fine for RC.

View attachment 32583

Follow Valley Service Road past The Only Game in Town (red marker on map). About a quarter mile in to the left or right you have choices upon choices.

I will get some images soon.

Update: Below is the road leading in.

View attachment 32602
I just went there today on the right-hand side trailhead that is big enough for a truck to drive in. It is definitely a good bashing spot with shade.

Last edited:
how did you get in? every once in a while I'd drive by the place to check it out, so far the gates were always closed.

oh man all this time I thought people were bashing at the spot right next to the go-kart track. Looking at Google Maps along that road now I see there are some good looking spots on the right side. Thanks man.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back